Important Information & FAQs

Good Things to Know

Valid Forms of Identification

We accept the following types of Identification:

A valid method of Identification must be in good condition (no cracks, chips, damage) and include the following:

  • Individual Name
  • Photo
  • Expiration Date (Not Expired or Invalid)
  • Birthdate that indicates 21 years of age or older
  • Security formatting associated with the type of identification (seal, watermark, logo, etc…)
  • Types of Valid Identifications that are accepted include:
    ✅State Issued Driver’s License (Including digital & temporary)
    ✅State Issued Identification Card (Including digital & temporary)
    ✅Driver’s License or Identification Card from District of Columbia or any U.S. territory
    ✅Passport Book
    ✅Passport Card
    ✅An enrollment card issued by the governing authority of a federally recognized Indian tribe
    ✅United States Military Identification Card
    Any other identification card issued by the United States government including:
    ✅Permanent Resident Card
    ✅Alien Registration Card
    ✅Consular Card

We do not accept the following types of Identification:

Note: There may be a type of identification that we refuse to accept that is not listed here. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

  • International ID Cards
  • Employment Authorization Card
  • Government Agency ID
  • Offender ID Card
  • Photograph or screenshot of ID or License 
  • Printed copy of ID or Licenses 
  • Hunting & Fishing License
  • Concealed Carry Permit

Vaporizer Cartridge & Battery Compatibility

Fiddler’s Green cannot guarantee that all vaporizer cartridges and batteries are interchangeable. Some battery and cartridge combinations are not compatible with each other.


Do you accept credit/debit cards?

No, we are cash only. We have an ATM on-site in our lobby if you need to get cash.

Do you offer returns or refunds?

No. All sales are final. Eligible defective cartridges will be compensated for $1 and replaced within 14 days of original purchase.

Can I purchase products for someone else?

No. It is illegal in Colorado to purchase any cannabis products for anyone other than yourself.

Can I take what I buy out of state?

No. It is illegal to take cannabis products purchased at Fiddler’s Green out of the state of Colorado.

Can I mail what I buy?

No. It is illegal to mail cannabis products purchased at Fiddler’s Green within or outside the state of Colorado.

Can I fly with what I buy?

No. Cannabis is not allowed inside any Colorado airport. Please dispose of your cannabis properly before arriving to the airport.